As part of a new, occasional series with the folks over at PlanPhilly and their blog Eyes on the Street MOTU with reporters to explore the city’s infrastructure. We talk shop about what MOTU is doing to rethink and improve how people get around the city. If you head on over there now you can read a two part series on biking. In one post we explore the projects MOTU and its partners are spear heading, while in the other, we talk about what it takes to plan a bike lane. We urge you to bike / click on over to Eyes on the Street and check it out.
- Measuring the Impact of Public Transportation Access and Funding Decisions on Public Health
- Tidbit Tuesday — Exploring SEPTA Ridership, Part 1
- MOTUnes Monday | Come Fly with Me
- Bicycle Extraordinaire, Elly Blue, Coming to Philly on 5/19!
- Could Grocery Delivery be More Efficient Than a Trip to the Store?