MOTU Announcement | Philadelphia Transit Shelter Project
November 10, 2015 Leave a comment
In the next 5 years, the City of Philadelphia will double the number of transit shelters in the city. We will replace existing transit shelters with a new design, and we will add transit shelters to new locations.
To better inform this process, MOTU is seeking public feedback to help prioritize transit shelter locations. To vote, visit: www.phillytransitshelters.com.
This website includes a map of possible locations based on the below criteria:
- requests by citizens, local agencies and elected officials
- availability of space on the sidewalk
- proximity to hospitals
- proximity to shopping centers
- proximity to senior centers
- proximity to community centers
Vote today and share with your friends.